Age Difference

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  b0ky0 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What is the biggest age difference you know in a relationship? For that relationship you know of, is age difference a big obstacle?

Why do some guys prefer a partner that could be as old as their father in some cases? At what age difference do you thing is scandalous?

Anonymous

I don’t think any age difference is scandalous. As long as the couple is happy, that’s all that matters. I don’t know why some people care so much about what other people are doing. I say mind your own business!

green
    Participant

Agree, happiness and real love are keys to any successful relationship.

b0ky0
    Participant

Age is just a mere numbers and I totally agree with the fact that it would much matter the whole content of the human being you’re dealing instead of giving important only to his birth year. I admired those peeps who sees the inner goodness of a person rather than dwelling on their physical desires plus what they so-called “Standards” or “Qualifications”???. True, it matters and it would be a cool idea dating someone’s goodlooking and with a perfect physique, but in my case was a bit different. Good personality and a truthful date is much interesting. We have all differences but we can still segregate our physical desires to what we need to have for a better love life experience on getting a partnership……….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Web Search
Custom Search

About Us

MrHubby.com is a place for guys looking for friendship, dating, relationships, or marriage. We're different from other gay chat sites because we understand you're looking for more than just a 'hook-up'. You can build your profile, use our 'live chat' feature, upload your pics, search other profiles, & send private messages all FREE. We're also mobile friendly - the website changes to fit your screen!

Sign-up to begin building your own online profile and start searching other member profiles now!

Latest Member Comments
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up